Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Hot Dog Buns, Whole Grain White
30% whole grain (This product contains 30% of its grain as whole grain and provides 8 g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.). Good source of calcium. Nutritional Spotlight: 120 calories (6%), 1.5 g total fat (2%), 190 mg sodium (8%), 3 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established.), folic acid (10%), 8 g whole grain. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. The joy of goodness. For centuries, hot dog and hamburger lovers have duked it out to defend their eating habits. So Sara Lee has become a dietary diplomat with something for everyone - Soft & Smooth hamburger and hot dog buns. Whether you crave a plump frank or a juicy burger, Soft & Smooth buns taste yummy across the board and are made with whole grain. The joy of eating. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! We are so confident that you will love our bakery buns that we guarantee their taste. www.saralee.com.