C-3msktrs Hot Co
Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on hot cocoa taste. Artificial & natural flavors. 25 calories per piece. What's inside: 25 calories (1% DV) per piece. A lighter way to enjoy chocolate. 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. 1 = 25 calories. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. What's inside - per mini piece: 25 calories (1% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV), 4 g sugars (No DV defined), 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.